- Job Objective:
- Provide leadership, direction and coordination on planning, field operations and administrative activities for both horizontal and vertical projects; Ensure the delivery of the projects within the pre-determined time, standards of quality and budget.
- Will be assigned to Water Utility projects
- Job Responsibilities:
- Will spearhead a large group of project engineers, architects and other construction employees.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the project on all phases of the project cycle from initiation, to planning, execution and close-out
- Collaborate with all internal and external stakeholders to develop an effect project execution plan for the project.
- Prepares management reports. Communicates with management regarding progress of the project
- Lead the project team in planning and sequencing design and construction operations.
- Licensed Civil Engineer
- More than 5 years experience as a construction project manager and at least 10 years of experience in construction.